Kai Koko Spa Day Pass
Escape for the day to the Kai Koko Spa at Ti Kaye Resort and Spa. Board our boat at Point Seraphine at 8.30am, cruise up the coast to Anse Cochon Bay. On arrival enjoy a Relaxation Massage followed by a three course lunch, two complementary soft drinks, snorkel equipment and use of our day pass sun bed and resorts towels.
Spa Day Pass Details
Insert Kai Koko Spa-Mani & Pedi (We Transfer)
- $199 per person (including VAT & service charge)
- Return boat transfer, departing Point Seraphine, Castries at 8.30am or Marigot Bay 8.45am. Boat departs Ti Kaye dock at 2.30pm arriving Castries 3.15pm. In the event of rough seas Ti Kaye Resort & Spa will arrange a land transfer at no additional cost.
- On arrival you will be met by one of bellmen and transported to the Spa for your 60 minute Relaxation Massage. Should you wish to upgrade your treatment of add other treatments please contact the Spa Concierge in advance to make these arrangements.
- A three course lunch with 2 complementary soft drinks will be served at the Ti Manje Beach Grill. The Kai Koko Spa will assist in making this reservation for you, we recommend you allow at least one hour for lunch.
- Snorkel equipment is part of the Spa Day Pass which can be collected from Island Divers our onsite dive centers. We have two great house reefs on either side of Anse Cochon Bay that both novice and experienced snorkelers can enjoy.
- Our Beach ‘Dude’ will show you to your day pass sun bed and provide you with a complementary towel.
- Lockers, at both the spa and dive centre lockers are available for your conveyance.
Booking, Arrival and Cancellation
Insert Kai Koko Spa -Robes
- We suggest that you please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment so that you may relax, complete our intake form and enjoy some of our locally sourced chilled herbal tea.
- We advise guests to refrain from eating at least one hour prior to treatment so that your body can truly relax during your treatment.
- We provide showers, lockers, filtered water, slippers and robes for all guests of Kai Koko Spa.
- Please dress to your comfort level during your massage. Our therapists are professionally trained in draping and will protect your privacy at all times.
- To help ensure a tranquil spa environment, we please ask that you leave all cell phones behind and keep voices to a minimum during your stay with us
- Our therapists welcome your feedback on pressure, pace, and temperature before, during and following your treatment. Please do not hesitate to let us know how we can make your stay more comfortable.
- Please know that in the event you arrive late, we will do our best to accommodate you fully however you may only receive the time that is remaining in your service while full price will be charged.
- Please note that a 24-hour cancellation policy is in effect. Kindly adhere to this policy in order to avoid being charged in full for your appointment.
- We gladly accept Credit Card and Cash for your service.
- All pricing and hours of operation are subject to change.
- Our spa team is committed to ensuring you have the most memorable and soothing experience at Kai Koko. Should you have any comments or questions, please feel free to inform the Spa Concierge.
Other Day Passes
Resort & Snorkel Pass
Insert Anse Cochon beach picture (not with pergolas)
Travel down the east side of Saint Lucia to the hidden bay of Anse Cochon with silver beach and two house reefs, also home to Ti Kaye resort & spa. Board our boat at Point Seraphine at 8.30am, cruise downup the coast to Anse Cochon Bay. On arrival collect you snorkel equipment spend the day on our beach, enjoy a three course lunch, two complementary soft drinks and use of our day pass sun bed and resorts towels.
Insert the picture being used for landing page for ‘Dive Saint Lucia
Travel down the east side of Saint Lucia to the best diving in the area. Board our boat at Point Seraphine at 8.30am, cruise down the coast to Anse Cochon Bay. On arrival collect dive equipment and plunge into the azure water with the Island Divers Team for either with a two dive or a Discover Scuba course. After spend the day on our beach, enjoy a three course lunch, two complementary soft drinks and use of our day pass sun beds and resorts towels.