Food & Beverage
“To eat is a necessity, to eat intelligiently is an art.” La Rochefoucauld
Every successful vacation is not complete without good food. Ti Kaye however serves up great dishes, designed to awaken your tastebuds with rich flavours. Armed with the freshest produce found on the island, the newly appointed Chef’s masterful international creations infused with creole flavours, will satisfy even the most discerning palate.
Please contact the resort prior to arrival if you have any specific dietary requirements. This will greatly assist in satisfying your request.
Meal Plans 2013 / 2014*
- Breakfast plan US$15 per person / per day (Full breakfast)**
- Breakfast and dinner plan US$60 pp / pd (includes full breakfast, dinner includes 1 starter +1 main course +1 dessert of your choice)**
- Lunch and dinner plan US$70 pp / pd (lunch includes 1 starter +1 main course, dinner includes 1 starter +1 main course +1 dessert of your choice)**
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner plan US$80 pp / pd (includes full breakfast, lunch includes 1 starter +1 main course, dinner includes 1 starter +1 main course +1 dessert of your choice)**
- All Inclusive plan US$130 per person / per day***
* Meal plan prices do not include 8% VAT & 10% Service Charge
** No drinks are included in the standard meal plans
*** All Inclusive includes meals listed above on the breakfast, lunch & dinner plan plus; soft drinks, local beer and local Bounty rum, a selection of alcoholic cocktails + all non-alcoholic cocktails, a selection of wines by the glass (including sparkling), tea & French press coffee
Find Out More: