Your Wedding and What you Need to Know…
How to Book
Weddings at Ti Kaye Resort are strictly limited so we only perform 1 per week to protect that special sense of individuality. You do need to submit your preferred date at the time of booking your holiday. It is also a good idea to give some alternative dates and as well some indication of the time you wish to do so.
Wedding Couples are required to be a resident of Saint Lucia for a minimum of three working days (Monday to Friday) prior to the day of the ceremony. Anything before that will incur an additional fee of US$80 for an expedited license.
Before You Arrive
Do ensure you have the following:
- Birth Certificate.
- Decree Absolute (if one of the parties is divorced).
- In the case of a widow/widower a Death Certificate of first spouse is required.
- If a name has been changed, a Deed Poll is required.
- If one of the parties is under the age of 18, evidence of a consent of parents is required in the form of a sworn affidavit stamped by a Notary Public.
- If any required documents are not in English, an authenticated translation must be available Fees.
- All documents are to be original or certified copies with a seal to the bottom. No photocopies will be accepted.
Once You have Arrived
Once you have arrived at Ti Kaye Resort & Spa you will be receive a form for the lawyers. It will be attached to your check in paperwork. With the assistance of your wedding co-ordinator the document stating “Form for Lawyers” will need to be completed. You will be advised of your appointment with the lawyer. After you have had breakfast the following day, a suitable time will be scheduled for a one on one discussion with your wedding co-ordinator about the ceremonial processions.
You may choose from our 3 locations within the property whether on our breathtaking beach, resort garden or private deck overlooking the entire Bay.
You will be required to have two persons to witness your ceremony. You may choose these from friends you make at the resort, members of our delightful staff and of course friends and family that are traveling with you.