Caribbean Wedding In Style
St. Lucia Wedding Packages
Government Marriage Fees
- Legal fees, License & Marriage Certificate
- Return transfer to lawyers office
- The service of a Marriage Officer
- Basic Requirements: organization of wedding certificates, marriage officer, photographer, flowers and ceremony.
- Personalized: organization of wedding certificates, marriage officer, photographer, flowers and ceremony. ‘Style and Design’ of wedding location, organization of private wedding dinner, Spa treatments, entertainment and ‘Special Touches’
- Events: for weddings of 10 to 20 persons with all the of the above plus wedding receptions and specially arranged dinners.
Wedding Locations and Location Fee*
- Joli Joil Deck, this offers a stunning panoramic view over Anse Cochon Bay from our private deck that comfortably accommodates up to 14 persons including Bride and Groom.
- Kia Manje Lawn, a pretty and natural location next to the Kai Manje Restaurant overlooking the Anse Cochon Bay that accommodate up to 6 persons including Bride and Groom,
- Anse Cochon Beach, located on our silver beach the back drop of this location offers a classic beach wedding experience.
Location Design and Style*
- Natural: using only the flowers from our gardens and the talent of the Landscaping Manager, we create the finishing touches to the location of your choice.
- Arch Way: with a choice of orange Bird of Paradise or Deep Pink Bougainvillea from our garden, a Bamboo arch structure is decorated with the flowers and palms by Landscaping Team. (Other flowers not from our garden will incur an additional fee according the market price at time of bookings)
- Bamboo Pergola: decorated with flowers of your choice from our Garden, and sheer white curtains are added to offer that subtle touch of elegance.
- St. Lucian Style: a Caribbean Destination Wedding that offers the unique flare of Saint Lucian culture and style. Incorporating locally built Saint Lucian classic straw chairs with silk Madras ribbons, clay and coal pottery accessories for your wedding cake stand and Champagne chiller.
As part of your Design and Style selection we offer the following tropical colours for your bespoke wedding ceremony in the form of Faux Silk chair ribbons, wedding cake ribbon, table runner and vase decorations. (for up to 20 persons maximum)
- Bird of Paradise Orange
- Deep Pink Ginger Lilly
- Palm Tree Green
- Turquoise Blue
Flowers and Bouquets
- Bridal Bouquet: Classic Tropical Selection
- Bridal Bouquet: Locally Grown Saint Lucian Orchids
- Bridal Bouquet: Roses
- Bridal Bouquet: White Calla Lilies
- Groom Accessories: Buttonhole flower accent
- Bride’s maid Posy
- Side Comb with flower accent
- Bridal Tiara with flower accent
- Loose Flower for hair (per stem)
“One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain”
- Steel Pan (1 hour)
- Acoustic Guitar (1 hour)
- Violinist (1 hour)
- Local Folk Trio / Chak Chak Band
- DJ (4 hours)
“A little pampering of the body”
- Make Up
Capturing that Special Day
- Photographer (75 -100 digital photos)
- Video DVD
Spa Treatment for Him & Her
“Enjoy a Love Nest Spa package in the comfort and privacy of your cottage”
Wine & Dine
“Let celebrate with wine and sweet words.”
“Create moments to be cherished.”
- Joli Joli Deck: Private dinner for two, with the starry skies and stunning views of Anse Cochon Bay. Enjoy a sumptuous 5 course dinner with your personal server for the evening. Dinner is accompanied by a bottle of Laurent Perrier Rose Champagne, exquisitely paired with your food creation.
- Romantic Turn Down Service: offers flowers of Red Anthurium and Rose Peta.
- Wine Tasting Events: Our Wine Spectator award winning ‘Ti Kave’ underground wine cellar boasts over 460 different bottles from vineyards hosted around the world. Wine tastings are from 4pm to 6pm.
- Breakfast in bed, Mimosa: offers fresh fruit & homemade pastries with a hot dish of your choice, served to you in the privacy of your cottage.
- Day Sail: Enjoy a private cruise with the Jus’ Sail Crew in a beautifully restored Carriacou wooden Sloop “Good Expectations”. They will pick you up from our private dock and show the Saint Lucian coastline in all its finery.
Wedding Package Restrictions
- Packages cannot be substituted and items not used are non refundable.
- Traditional West Indian wedding cake is a 8” rolled fondant.
- Simply Natural Wedding package comes with a 8” Butter Cream cake.
- Renewal of Vows and Natural Elegance Wedding package includes 1 bottle of Veuve Bonneval Champagne.
- Tropical flowers are locally grown.
- The Majestic Elegance Package offers the pergola set up only.
- The Sparkling wine is Trivento.
- Majestic Elegance package include the Laurent Perrier Rose champagne.
- Friends & Family package transportation provided is from the main lobby to the beach.
- Friends & Family package dining location options are lunch at Kai Manje or dinner at Ti Manje Restaurant.
- Friends & Family package has a restricted number of 20 persons maximum.
- Mini bar includes: 6 Pitons, 500ml Bounty Rum, Homemade salted plantain chips with Pineapple salsa, homemade chocolates, fruit & cheese plate, and selection of sodas.
- Expedited Marriage certificate can only be completed on weekdays.
- Majestic Elegance Package offers a 1 hour Steel Pan live performance during ceremony.
- Confirmation on private day sail will be based on weather conditions.
- Resort flowers – imported or tropical flowers will incur an additional cost.
- All beaches in Saint Lucia are public.
Booking & Cancellation Policy
- 10% deposit to secure the booking
- Additional 20% 6 months prior to arrival
- Additional 20% 5 months prior to arrival
- Additional 20% 4 months prior to arrival
- Full payment required 3 months prior to arrival
NOTE: All deposits / payments are non-refundable. Exclusive resort booking cancellations received with less than three months notice will be charged 100%.