We’ll be celebrating Chocolate Heritage Month at Ti Kaye Resort & Spa as well, with a diverse selection of activities both culinary and recreational. Touring cocoa plantations and tasting a variety of local chocolates are essential to August here on Saint Lucia, but there’s also so much more…
Enjoy a nourishing chocolate wrap treatment at Kai Koko Spa – an experience sure to leave you relaxed, content, and floating on air – it’s 90-minutes of bliss!
Of course, if you prefer “tasting” as your favourite way to experience chocolate, you’re not alone! This August, swing by Kai Manje and dine off our Chocolate & Wine Tasting Menu. The only thing that can make chocolate even better is the perfect pairing, and we’re more than happy to put our Wine Spectator Award-winning cellar to good use in celebrating all things chocolate!
Spa treatments, wines, and chocolate – it’s a feast for the senses:
- DINE: Chocolate Wine Tastings every Thursday!
($65 per person plus 10% service charge and 10% VAT)
- SPA: Nourishing 90-minute Chocolate Wrap
($165 per person)
- TOURS: ‘Sea & Land’ Tour includes a tour of the chocolate plantation
- AMENITIES: Ti Kaye’s in-room bathroom amenities are locally-made:
- Chocolate & Mint, Shower Gel, Shampoo & Conditioner
…and more secrets and surprises to be announced! Chocolate lovers won’t want to miss this 🙂