Winter Warmer 2016 Special
The ultimate destination for couples to relax and unwind in Saint Lucia
Cold weather giving you the blues? Add a little warmth to your winter with this great 20% off special from Ti Kaye and discover the unparalleled beauty of the west coast of Saint Lucia. With breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea from your cottage, enjoy our full service spa and dine in our Wine Spectator award winning restaurant Kai Manje.
- 20% off all room categories
- Travel window: January 2nd – April 15th 2016
- Minimum 3 night stay
|Special Offer Daily Rate 2016|
(Jan.2 – Apr.15)
|Oceanview Room (OVR)||$
|Oceanview Cottage (OVC)||$
|Oceanview Cottage with Pool (OVCP)||$
- Email: [email protected]
- Call: 1-758-456-8101
- Your choice of accommodation & Room category (Oceanview Room, Oceanview Cottage, or Oceanview Cottage with private plunge Pool)
- Daily continental breakfast for two
- Luxurious beach (and pool) loungers, towels and chilled drinking water
- Use of complimentary kayaks
- Wednesday night 1 hour Manager’s cocktail party
- Daily maid and turndown service
- Free WiFi (with your own device)
- Complimentary French press coffee, tea and fresh milk daily
- Complimentary welcome drink and chilled towel on arrival
Terms & Conditions
- Offers not combinable with other offers.
- Limited rooms available at offer rates so offers must be mentioned at time of booking.
- Applies to new bookings only.
- Offers may be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- Discounts / specials are not applicable to meal plans or packages. Only eligible on room nights and for minimum or longer stay specified
- SPA: All spa treatment requires 24 hours cancellation notice or 100% of the service will be charged to your room.
- Dive: requires a 24 hour cancellation notice or 50% of the service will be charged to your room.
- Spa: Please secure all personal items as the spa will not be held liable for missing items. Offer is subjected to availability, may not be combined with any spa credit vouchers.
- Dive: Medical form must be filled out prior to dive activity.